The dress is done. Not sure I like this pattern. The instructions could be a little lacking in places. I think my choice of fabric was not quite what worked best for this pattern. It also called for no fastening on the outer bodice; however, I found I needed at least two at the waist. These photos are not that great and without petticoats, but I hope to get better ones later either at the event or at some part during the weekend I'm there.
When will you be at Hopewell? The dress looks great!
ReplyDeleteThe dress looks great! Why didn't you feel your fabric worked well with the pattern - or what type of fabric would be better suited to that pattern? Just curious. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be at Hopewell Furnace the last weekend this month. I'm really excited about it!
ReplyDeleteLindsey, I think the pattern would have been better with a better quality cotton rather than homespun or a nice sheer.
I love the fit. I can't wait to see pictures of you from the event.
ReplyDelete