Here is the completed mock up; please keep in mind it is only basted together so nothing is really laying right on the form and nothing is hemmed. It does meet in the back, I just didn't pin it close enough. I'll need to try it on me with the corset in the next few days.
My thoughts, experiences and activities regarding Civil War era civilian living history.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Ballgown mock up
Thank you so much to K Krewer, Carolann Schmitt and Beth Chamberlain for sharing photos with me on the bertha. I've decided to go with the split bertha for no particular reason than I think it will be easier to do...lazy, I know.
Here is the completed mock up; please keep in mind it is only basted together so nothing is really laying right on the form and nothing is hemmed. It does meet in the back, I just didn't pin it close enough. I'll need to try it on me with the corset in the next few days.





Here is the completed mock up; please keep in mind it is only basted together so nothing is really laying right on the form and nothing is hemmed. It does meet in the back, I just didn't pin it close enough. I'll need to try it on me with the corset in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment