Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy weekend

Tomorrow begins a very busy weekend even though it's Thursday. I'm going to leave work about 1:00 and travel to Dubina in Fayette County to visit a cemetery we are getting ready to designate historic. It's a wonderful cemetery associated with one of the "Painted Churches". I'm staying at a motel overnight as I really didn't feel comfortable staying out at Henkel Square by myself. I have to be at Henkel by 8:00 for a school day--over 500 kids all in the morning. I'm going to the wear cotton work dress, apron and slat bonnet rather than dress up, something different. That afternoon I'll drive down to George Ranch and Texian Market Days on Saturday, then home Sunday. I'm wearing the new silk on Saturday and will have pictures up next week. I'm a little bummed that I don't have a bonnet to go well with my silk; however, the hair net from Vivian Murphy will go well with the silk in the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!!
I can't wait for pictures!!!

Brooke Whitaker