So I have begun the conference dress. Sorry no pictures until after the conference; however I will blog the progress as it moves along. Last week I traced out and adjusted my pattern. This weekend I cut out and put together a muslin, actually two. Everything fits on my dress form so the next step is to fit it on me. Once this fitting is done, I'll make the adjustments and cut into the conference fabric.
I have some lovely sheer cotton lawn that I'm using for undersleeves. Those will probably be done before anything as the pattern fits and really doesn't need any adjustments. Really, what can I do, they're a tube :).