Monday, August 31, 2009

Non-living history post

Sorry for the non living history related post but this is so cool. I don't have tons of friends, but the ones I do have are such dolls. Recently, my dearest and longest known friend went to Budapest by way of Salzburg. As some background, I was an exchange student out of high school in Austria and fell in love with Mozartkugeln. I always get some when I visit. I haven't been back in a long time. Well, my dear friend has sent me some!! It arrived today and I'm so happy. Yes, it is tourist chocolate, but I love it. Along with the Mozartkugeln were some postcards, a note book, a coffee mug, more chocolate and other little treats. I did not have a good day today and this small gesture really lifted me up and reminded me that I, too, am special!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You better believe you're special!