Sunday, April 11, 2010

Next dress

I find I'm in need of a new "not-so-fancy" dress. I have a couple of lengths of homespun that I'm going to use up. One I purchased at Lost Tribes

I plan to use PP 812 the new sheer dress pattern. The fabric is not all that sheer but light weight enough. And of course, I'll need a new bonnet. This time a nice sunbonnet, probably corded rather than slat. I think this will be nice for the Missouri event in September.

The next dress, maybe, will be with the green/black plaid I had gotten for Piney Woods and never used. This will definitely be a working, in the garden, don't care if it stains dress.

Other projects on the board, a paletot with green or black wool, haven't decided yet and the sheer flowered cotton. How much really gets done and in what order depends on if I find some really great fabric and a really nice have to dress and how much writing I want to do...

2 comments:

7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

I loved that fabric, but it was time to release it to a new home. I can't wait to see what you make with it!

Stephanie Ann said...

Hey! I made some projects from "That's a 7-letter Deborah, never a Deb"'s blog. I didn't know you two knew each other. What a small world! :D I love both of your blogs.