Saturday, February 6, 2010

all works

I tried on my conference dress one last time now that it is complete. I fits wonderfully...other than the slight bunching at the chest due to a last minute dart in the neckline. And I need to fiddle with the collar a bit. But it fits!! And looks good! I'm so happy.

While I had the corset and such on I decided to evaluate some of my other dresses. After the dress fiasco at Lost Tribes I thought I better do some checking. The blue wool does not fit in the bust but I think I can let it out. Old blue and the green Atlanta History dress fit great still (I don't know why) I just need a new chemisette which I'm working on now.

So my presentation for Harrisburg is done, the powerpoint uploaded and I'm ready to go. I now need to figure out how to get the hoop in the luggage! And decided do I want to take the train from Philly or rent a car. I might wait a bit and see what the weather will do. I'm from Texas, white stuff from the sky just confuses me :).

1 comment:

Angie said...

Woo-hoo-you sound ready to go!
Right now, I'd advocate for the train (again.)