Monday, February 1, 2010

Project priorities

The conference dress is almost done! Hopefully by the end of the week. But I have a dilemma. There are a few things I would like to have done for Henkel Square but I don't have time now for that and to finish the ball gown. So I have decided that the ball gown will not go the Harrisburg. I'm disappointed but in the long run it's probably for the best anyway. After working with the conference dress, I'm thinking the ball gown probably would need a few adjustments to really fit well plus the extra room it will take up in my luggage, whine, whine, whine...trying to justify this aren't I?

So, after the conference dress is done, I will start a chemisette for Henkel Square, hopefully a night gown and then some stockings. After March I'm taking a break for a bit from sewing :).

No comments: